- You may download and print a copy of content for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may download and print a sufficient number of copies of sheet music and hymn texts for the purpose of congregational singing, reviewing, and previewing hymns with your church congregation.
- You may download and play audio recordings for personal, non-commercial use and for the purpose of congregational singing, reviewing, and previewing hymns with your church congregation.
- Except for the above, you may not otherwise copy or distribute hymn content or other content from 2017 Hymnal pages in any format without written permission.
- All copies of 2017 Hymnal content must retain attribution and copyright notices as provided, without alteration.
- You may not email or re-post 2017 Hymnal content on other websites or social media pages.
- You may not deep-link to 2017 Hymnal content.
For inquiries about re-using 2017 Hymnal content and permissions questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to terminate access to the Site and/or the 2017 Hymnal area of the Site for failure to comply with the above terms.