We’d love to have you share the spiritual growth and healings that come about through your study and practice of Christian Science. These spiritual insights help readers see how their lives—and our world—can be made better through prayer. The editors and readers of the Christian Science periodicals are so grateful for your contributions, support, and sharing with others the help you find there.
- Interested in submitting a testimony? Review the testimony guidelines.
- Interested in submitting an article? Review the content guidelines.
Submit your manuscript online
Your submissions will be reviewed by our editorial team for possible publication online and in the print magazines. Use the online submission form to submit your manuscript for The Christian Science Journal, Christian Science Sentinel, The Herald of Christian Science, and the “Christian Science Perspective” article in The Christian Science Monitor. If you do not immediately receive an acknowledgment email after you submit your manuscript, or have difficulties completing this form, please contact us.
Letters to the Editor
To submit Letters to the Editor, please send your correspondence to:
If you would like to submit a photo you have taken to JSH for consideration for the "Image and Inspiration" column, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you submit no more than three photos at one time. We will be in touch only if one of your submissions is being considered for use in an upcoming issue.
When submitting a photo, please consider:
- Photos need to have balance and a strong focus of interest.
- We recommend 300 DPI 8 x 10 or larger for the maximum highest resolution.
- You must hold the copyright and if accepted for publishing, sign our copyright release form.
User Comments Guidelines
Read the guidelines for comment submissions to JSH-Online.