Why are you offering a free trial subscription JSH-Online.com or Herald-Online?
We are offering a 30-day Free Trial to JSH-Online to introduce to the world the healing content and features that are a part of The Christian Science Journal, the Christian Science Sentinel, and The Herald of Christian Science.
What are the requirements to sign up for the Free Trial?
- You cannot be a current or previous subscriber to JSH-Online.
- You must provide a valid email address.
- If you are under 13, you must have a parent or legal guardian sign up for you.
If I already have or had a JSH-Online subscription, can I qualify for the Free Trial?
No, only new subscribers may sign up. The purpose of this Free Trial is to introduce the content and features that JSH-Online offers, and therefore it is only available to new customers.
Why did I receive the following message when I tried to sign up for the Free Trial?
“Your email address is already registered with JSH-Online or Herald-Online. Please visit our FAQ or contact us to learn more about the eligibility requirements for a Free Trial.”
- You received an error message because you already have a JSH-Online or Herald-Online account.
- You may already have an account because 1) you have a JSH-Online or Herald-Online active subscription, 2) you previously had a JSH-Online or Herald-Online subscription that has since expired or been canceled, or 3) you completed the first steps to sign up for a JSH-Online or Herald-Online subscription but did not complete the process.
- If you have a Herald-Online account or never successfully subscribed to JSH-Online and are interested in a Free Trial, please call us at 617-450-2880.
What is included with a JSH-Online Free Trial subscription?
Please visit our subscription information page to learn more.
After signing up, when does my access to the Free Trial begin?
Will I receive emails from JSH-Online after signing up for the Free Trial?
What will you do with my personal login information?
Will I be charged or billed when the Free Trial ends?
No—your access will simply end.
How do I subscribe after the Free Trial ends?
You may subscribe to JSH-Online at any time during your Free Trial or following its conclusion from our "Subscribe" page.
My Free Trial has ended, but I cannot afford a subscription—how can I continue to subscribe?
The Literature Support Program offers assistance to anyone who is unable to purchase subscriptions or certain products due to a present financial need. Subscriptions and certain products are offered for free to those who qualify, although program participants are invited to make an optional payment of USD $1. Visit https://www.christianscience.com/literature-support-program to learn more and apply for assistance.
How can I contact you with questions or feedback?
We welcome your questions and ideas. Please use our "Contact Us" form or call us at 617-450-2880.