Have an idea for a new collection (pamphlet, special edition, etc.)? This is where you can share articles and testimonies you feel would work well together. A minimum of two articles and one testimony are required for a collection submission. Generally, pamphlets contain 4 articles and 1-2 testimonies of healing. Your submissions will be reviewed by our editorial team for possible publication. If your submission is selected for print or digital publishing, please note, you will not receive notification or attribution. If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact us.
In pulling together a collection, some points you may want to consider are:
- The selected articles should focus on a topic, but have some variety that brings different perspectives and insights.
- It can be beneficial if the first article in the collection gently introduces the idea of Christian healing and opens thought.
- Be sure that at least one of the articles in the collection addresses the topic of the Christ, and who Mary Baker Eddy is.
- The testimonies should be clear examples of healing that illustrate the topic. If possible we like them to be fairly recent.
- Generally collections contain 4 articles and 1-2 testimonies of healing; sometimes a poem is part of the line-up.